These Terms do not apply to your access to and use of the products and services which we market for subscription on our Websites (our “Services”). The practices and policies, including how we protect, collect, and use electronic data, text, messages, communications or other materials submitted to and stored within the Services by You (“Service Data”) are detailed in and governed by our Master Subscription Agreement, available here, or such other applicable agreement between you and any member of the Ci3 Group relating to your access to and use of such Services (“Service Agreement”).
1. Changes to Terms. These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Websites after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
2. Changes to Websites. We may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
4. User Content Guidelines. The following terms apply to content submitted by you:
- 4.1 The Websites may contain comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload user-generated content, comments, video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. Interactive Areas are available for individuals aged 13 years or older. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms, submit content, and participate on the Websites.
- 4.2 By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Websites, you agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that (a) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others; (b) you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate; (c) contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity; (d) contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd; (e) violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; (f) advocates violent behavior; (g) poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety; (h) contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitative, prurient, or gratuitous purposes; (i) is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Ci3 in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Websites; (j) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area; (k) contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation; or (l) uses the name or likeness of an identifiable natural person without such person’s consent. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person associated by Ci3, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Websites.
- 4.3 You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, the Ci3 Group’s endorsement of User Content.
- 4.4 You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- 4.5 You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.